Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pretty sure this is a "no-no"!

I have joked with people about how everything the doctors and nurses tell us to do with Miss Blakely, we have to do the opposite because she just seems to like it her way! See pic below ;)


Yesterday I went to pick up Blakely to give her a kiss, like I normally do, and much to my surprise, she pushed me away for the first time! Ugh, what a weird feeling...not sure if it was because I got rejected or she is now asserting more independence? However, a good friend told me that someday I will enjoy/need her independence, so all-in-all I am excited for this stage of her life (even though she is still only 7 months ;) ) and getting to know her personality. :)  

Last night I had the wonderful, yet eye opening opportunity to observe the amazing women doctors, nurses, staff, etc at the Waukee Christian Free Clinic. It was really cool seeing how the clinic operates and the set-up in the basement of the church. I am really thankful for all that the people do there and the way they are sharing God's love in the community!! 

Well, Blakes and I are off to Target, for the 3rd time this week...I'm pretty sure I spend more time at that place than any other establishment! Yet, I don't really mind ;) Need a few supplies for the crafts we need to finish up and of course, groceries. Here are a few we've done this week, more practice is needed we know but it's been fun. :)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment