Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas early....thanks Rossy!!

Guess what arrived today at my front door...the Silhouette CAMEO! My wonderful husband ordered this electronic cutting machine that hooks up to our computer for my Christmas gift. It was quite the surprise!! :) After we exchanged our homemade Christmas gifts with his side of the family, I mentioned I would like to do more crafty stuff while I am at home with Blakes and I guess this was his way of helping me begin this new journey. ;) I sure do love him! :)

I have been so blessed with wonderful mother and sister-in-laws. They have such creative minds and were the ones who introduced me to the Silhouette. Kare used the machine to make the onesie Blakely wore when we left the hospital. See pic  :)



One of my first projects using this awesome machine was to cut different colored/patterned fabric into helmets and the letter "K" and applying the heat transfer material to the cut fabric and ironing each piece onto oneies for Kypton. Even though I messed up numerous times and pretty much ruined a vital tool for Karie's machine...it was a blast!  God definitely did not bless me with a creative mind like my in laws, but I am really excited to use the CAMEO and see what fun DIY projects I can complete! Oh, and I would love to share, so if anyone would like to use this awesome machine just let me know!! :)


2 comments: