Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas time :)

(Wrote this a while back, but couldn't find the camera and was unable to upload pics...)

The past few weeks have been a blur...a wonderful, fun, and very exciting blur!  On a personal note, I think I felt the "Christmas Spirit" more than ever and I believe it's because I am mom. In a weird way, I felt a little connection to Mary when we read the Christmas story this year and I say "little" because I can not imagine being pregnant and having to travel by donkey miles away from home! I remember looking at Blakely throughout this holiday season and just feeling overjoyed. :)  I was so excited for her to experience her first Christmas with our families and, to be completely honest, for her to open all of her gifts, even though I am still trying to find a place for all of the presents we got. ;) I could go on, but I think I will let the pics to the talking.. :)

Christmas Eve with the Rethmeier fam :)

The beautiful dress Daddy bought me before I was born. :) (Can't believe I fit into a 12-18 month size dress!)


The cousins :)

Our first Christmas...it was perfect :)

Christmas Day at the Owens house!

Ah...I love her...Thank Nini and Granddaddy!

Rossy's first buck...the perfect gift from my parents. :)

Spending time with Uncle Tay!


My youngest cousin, Neely, putting her new sock monkey on her daddy. ;)
This past week Kelsey and Nick had a little girl and they named her Shaye. She's absolutely beautiful and we are really excited to go to Indiana this weekend to meet her!! I don't think there is a better way to celebrate the new year. :) We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a super fun New Years! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment