Thursday, December 22, 2011

Don't get too comfortable :)

I know it seems like every post is about Blakely's eating habits/surroundings/etc, but I just had to share these pics. One of the things I have found to help Miss B eat is getting up and leaving her for a second or two while she digests her foods, at least I think that's why she wants us to leave. ;) Well, today when I came back after leaving her this is what I saw. :)


Uh oh...I got caught...is it okay?

Oh good! Mom's laughing and really hard at that. :)

Now, I can enjoy my cracker while I relax in my chair. :)

Needless to say, I am very thankful Blakely's enjoying herself at meal times!!

Uncle Taylor arrived safe and sound yesterday afternoon and we enjoyed going out to eat, to the mall, and having dinner with the whole family. :) I'm not gonna lie, I wanted to cry, just two or three times ;), when I would see my brothers holding Blakely around the mall, putting hats/ear muffs on her and seeing how joyful they all were. I think she laughed/giggled the entire time!! I just love my family. :)

We're really excited for this Christmas weekend and hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! Much love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment