Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Car shopping already?? ;)

Well, when it comes to Playskool and Disney play cars, Blakely just isn't sure which one she likes the best. :)  While trying to find different ways of helping her move her legs more, I came upon the car she got from Uncle D, Aunt Kare, Shaddy and Ells for Christmas and the car from Uncle Toby, Aunt Tanya, Aubrey, and Neely. The pics show that she seems to get the idea and she actually moved the car by kicking her legs backwards. However, she was quickly distracted by the camera and decided she would rather chew on the camera than drive/ride the cars. ;)


Oh what is this??

I love it!

Another car? Just give me the camera!
Yummy :)

I think I can chew on this? ;)


Last night we visited Kypton and he just melts my heart. While I was putting the pizzas in their oven, Holls and I noticed a pic of us and another friend from college at her bachelorette party and just couldn't believe how much our lives have changed in the last two years!!

Blakely met Hollie and Dan's dogs, Hershie and Tyson while we were there and I really wish I would have gotten some of her facial expressions on camera. All in all though, she did really well.  I think it made Ross really consider getting larger dog. ;)

Well, off to decide on which Christmas card we will order, finish homework and folding clothes while listening to Christmas music streaming on Lite 104.1's website. (Definitely forgot to add Christmas music to my thankful list yesterday! ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment