Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Winter Squash...really?

Well, we can now add winter squash to the list of food Blakes likes....for now at least.  ;)  I also allowed her to chew/suck on the apple I was eating today and of course, she wouldn't let me hold it while she enjoyed the sweetness; she had to hold it herself. So independent even at 6 months! (Here are a few picks of her new found chew toy. :) )




After I posted yesterday, I read my friend's blog. Her and her family are currently in the process of adopting two girls, who are sisters, from Ethiopia. And I must be honest, I was humbled by what she shared about her stay in Ethiopia, especially after I blogged about keeping a pair of jeggings for Blakes that cost more than a night at their hotel. I just wanted to include this not to make anyone, including my self, feel guilty but just look around and hopefully see how very blessed we are! God is great! :) 

Well, tonight the Reth fam is going to finish our Christmas shopping since we have Christmas with the Rethmeier's/Livingston's/Mulder's this weekend. I just love Christmas shopping and I'm excited for Blakes to experience it for the first time. :)

Hope this Tuesday is finding everyone super well! Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment