Friday, November 18, 2011

Brothers/Uncles :)

Today Blakely and I went to her 6 month appointment (still can not get over the fact that my daughter is 6 months!). The nurse informed us that she is in the 93 percentile for weight and 95 percentile for height (which jumped from 50 percentile at her first appointment ;) ) I am so thankful for a healthy and growing baby girl!

Blakes also received 3 shots today and of course, she cried when she first felt the prick of the needles so I was preparing myself, since I cried more than her when she received her first shots...the nurses had to offer me Kleenexes, for the worse, but all of sudden when I picked her up to comfort her, I hear this absolutely adorable giggle! Yes! A giggle! The nurse made some facial expression, by accident mind you, that Blakely must have thought was hilarious and seemed as though she never received 3 shots. I have to admit my 6 month old is far braver than I will ever be!

After her appointment we had lunch with my mom at her office and then met my brother, Cole and my dad at his office. After all of my dad's coworkers got their fix of a baby being in the office, Cole brought Jimmy John's to my house and we got to hang out for a while. It was a blast! It has been really cool seeing my brothers become uncles. Blakely loves her UC! (Uncle Cole)

I also talked with my brother, Taylor, on facebook tonight. I love the times we get to talk, probably because I miss him so much. I was fearful we were going to grow apart once he moved to NYC, but it is crazy how his move actually brought us closer together...or at least I think. ;) I am so proud of him and can't wait to see him for Christmas!

Finally, took some pics off our camera so here are a few from Halloween and hanging out with daddy :)


Cutest lady bug I've ever seen ;)


Two peas in a pod :)

Thing 1 and Thing 2 :)
So all in all it was a great day...now if only Kypton would grace us with his presence. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment