Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 2 :)

Who would have thought, I would spend the entire day simply making a few meals, shower, completing two homework assignments, feeding (week old, almost brown bananas seem to be her fav...go figure?) and playing with Blakely, doing 3 loads of laundry (and it's still not all done :) ) attending class, and now blogging??  Well, now that I type it all, I can! ;)

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I am trying to find more productive and creative ways of spending my time. I was shocked when I decided to blog instead of watching my favorite T.V. show, "Bones" tonight. Maybe it's a step? I have to be honest, I have been looking forward to this time all day, probably because I find it somewhat therapeutic. :)

I am really looking forward to tomorrow morning for two reasons, Blakely has her 6 month appointment (not really looking forward to the shots) and my best friend is scheduled to be induced! We are sooo excited to finally meet her sweet baby boy and have already started praying the Lord watches over her, Kypton, and the delivery.

Ross and I have begun reading the book, "I Quit" before we go to bed and the first chapters have drastically changed the way I view life. Without writing a novel (haha no pun intended ;) ), the book empowers Christians to find healthy ways of quitting things in life. The first chapter is titled, "Stop caring about what other people think." so one can only imagine how the reading has rocked my world. :)

Well, Ross just came over to the computer asking what I was doing and I think it was his sweet way of saying hey let's hang out, so good night to you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment