Monday, July 30, 2012

What we've been upto lately :)

Every morning Blakely asks for a "crackkker" (cracker) before eating breakfast. She eats any type of cracker and never seems to get sick of them! She's also really into dressing up and wearing headbands...mostly as necklaces. :) It's a blast watching her explore and be so creative!

Ross and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary...it's gone by so fast! (More pics of our celebration to come :) ) This coming fall and spring I will be completing my masters by completing internships in school and mental health counseling. God has blessed our family in allowing me to have paid "internship"/job for my school counseling side...this coming school year I will be the elementary guidance counselor at Des Moines Christian school! Very exctied...nervous, but excited! :) One of the things we're still praying about/trying to figure out is child care...if anyone knows of a great in home day care provider we would love their contact info! :)

We hope everyone is having a great rest of their summers and for those going back to school soon have a great start to the year! :)

love those baby blues :)


I've learned what and where my belly button is :)


"Crackkker"




so cute :)

lovin' on her daddy :)

enjoyin' the deck :)

kisses :)



No comments:

Post a Comment