Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July 2012 :)

I joked around with Ross and one of our friends that next to Christmas, the Fourth of July is my favorite holiday because of the fireworks. They both informed me that fireworks are used for other holidays as well, and then I realized that there is more that I love about the holiday...being thankful for our freedom, country, family, and friends. And this week, we have celebrated all of those :) From celebrating Aunt Kelsey's birthday to wearing red, white, and blue everyday to going to Waukee's parade to watching fireworks after the I-Cubs with some awesome friends, I would have to say our 4th of July week has been perfect! :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th! :)

I do love me some Diet Dr. Pepper :)
Mom, why is there Wa Wa (water) instead of DDP in here???

Hangin' out with Aunt Kel and Uncle Nick before bed :)

Happy baby Shaye :)

spending time with Uncle Ross :)

so pretty :)

Swim toy to take to Griffin's house, but too hot to go...so sad :(

Our first time hanging out after I got home from studying aboard was 4 years ago on the 4th :) 

Heading to the parade with her Nini :)

She sure loves her granddaddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment