Monday, July 2, 2012

Granddaddy's birthday and church shoppin'

This past weekend we celebrated my dad's birthday! Of course, Blakely was spoiled by her Granddaddy, Nini, Uncle Cole and Uncle Presty...we sure missed Uncle Tay Tay!! I think she enjoyed opening Granddaddy's presents more than he did. ;)


After spending Friday and Saturday with my fam, we decided to head home and try out a new church down the street. I use to laugh when people would tell me that they had to "church shop" before attending a church, but it's so true! Although we believe God is everywhere and is not contained by a "church", it has been quite the experience trying to find a church that does not start during Blakely's nap time and/or fits our "style". We hope to find one soon though! :)

Love dancin' with Nini :)

Gettin' ready to ride Granddaddy's horse!

YEAH!!

Yes, Blakes pulled Granddaddy's socks off to put them on her arms...

Can't explain why she loves socks, even worn ones, so much??

Bein' around Uncle Presty :)

Granddaddy got a creeper and some tools to be one awesome mechanic!

Pretty sure B loved the creeper the most!

And I wonder why?? :)

Smile :)

Sneakin' a bedtime snack without mama and dada knowin' :)

Yeah that's right enough with the strings, I want the whole thing!

The gorgeous face after eating two full slices of pizza!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment