Friday, June 1, 2012

Walking!!

It's official...we have a walker on our hands! It has be so fun watching Blakes take off and enjoy all of the benefits of walking! :) She has also discovered how to crawl/walk up the flight of stairs at my parents' house, which has been entertaining but scary at the same time... We will definitely need to purchase a baby gate for the new house!

Speaking of new house...today is the move-in date! B and I are waiting at my parents' house for Ross to get off work then the process begins! We're so very excited even though we will definitely miss some of the awesome things and PEOPLE being with my family here in Waukee and much closer to Winterset... Here are some pics to show all the fun we've had lately! (Of course, I forgot my camera when we spent sometime in Winterset, but let's just there was not a dull moment with having all of the cousins together!! :) )

I can do it all by myself!






Oh yeah...no big deal!

Heeeyyy...I bet y'all don't know what's in here?

yeah...coasters...my fav!

Love dancin' to the music from Daddy's Kindle!


Uncle Presty getting ready for Aubrey and Dana's wedding!

Uncle Cole too!

Froot Loops keep me occupied while mommy and daddy get ready!

love my daddy!

enough hair for bed head!

Whoooaaa!

Don't mind me..

mouth full!!

sprinkler!!

so big!!




what should we do about this??

watch me watch me!

yeah that's right..I'm walking!


Uh oh! Fell down..

back up again! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment