Monday, June 25, 2012

Princess Cozy Coupe :)

Blakely received a Princess Cozy Coupe from her Frama and Papa for her birthday and due to the big move we just put it together last night! Ross started pushing Blakes on another walker type toy and decided it was just much bending down for him, so he went to the garage and returned with the box full of the Cozy Coupe. Thinking it would only take a few snaps of different plastic parts, we quickly realized it was going to be a much for of a task when it required a hammer and screwdriver! Since B already saw him bring it in, we were forced to complete the project, but I think the hour and a half it took for us to put it together was way worth it!! :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH FRAMA AND PAPA! (have to listen closely to hear B's giggle over mine and the outside noise...sorry!)




Ugh..this is too much on the back, Blakely! Hold on one sec!

But, Daddy.....I want you to push me!!

 I thought this would be simple and I could push her without using my back...not so much...

I'll help you daddy!

Yay! After a long time, mommy and daddy put my car together! I love it!

Why are you taking a pic...you should be pushing me!!!

Where should we go Blakely??

My loves :)

too cute :)

give me my car back!

Sorry, daddy, your car has to stay outside, I'm parkin in the garage ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment