Wednesday, April 18, 2012

And it begins... :)

Blakely experienced her first taste of Ross's Easter Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Egg and....she loved it! :)

That's right...I just ate chocolate, mom!

And...I love it!!

I love my daddy too!

B's new room...don't mind the clothes everywhere ;)


Presty's room transformed! My family has been so kind and great for doing all of this!

Again, don't mind the clothes...living out of laundry baskets right now ;)


And as for the pics I promised of all the newness in the Owens home. Please forgive the blurriness and poor quality of the pics...they were taken with our video camera. ;)


Last week, we received some bittersweet news that one of our family friends had passed away. He was around the same age as my dad, and has a wife and three children. Even though I felt sadness for his family here, his wife posted a really sweet and profound post on facebook and it basically said, she did not lose her husband, she knows exactly where he is and that's in heaven with Jesus. :)

The time we have spent with the family has helped put my life in perspective and motivated me to really try to make the best of the time I have with those I come in contact because only God knows what the next minute, hour, day, etc will bring. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment