Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Being sick isn't sooo bad :)

This past week/weekend, I got hit with the stomach flu, which seems like a suckie thing, but after a visit from Nini and spending some bonding time with Daddy, I really enjoyed watching Blakes have so much fun! My mom was so sweet for coming over, on her day off I might add, to play with B while I caught up on some rest. :) Not only did she play with Blakely, she also washed and cleaned 6 loads of laundry, prepared my meals, and brought me plenty of Diet Dr. Pepper.  I'm not gonna lie, I don't think I will ever be too old to have my mom take care of me when I'm sick... ;)

Ross did and an awesome job of joggling a sick wife and super active baby girl...I don't think I could ask for a more awesome husband! He even had the energy to clean/organize the house, but not without a few play breaks... :)



Oh and here are some of the pics we took of B's new hat, and here's the website for one, if you would like to buy one and two, to see B's modeling debut! ;)  http://www.etsy.com/listing/82335588/cream-pom-pom-baby-hat

"How about you just give me the camera?"

"Really? "

Captured her new "Top Lip Folded Under Smile" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment