Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lovin Life :)

We have been so blessed with more gorgeous weather! We have enjoyed going for walks with Shaddy and Ells, in hopes the walk would help our new baby cousin/niece or nephew arrive sooner ;), playing outside and at the park with Nini and Grand daddy, hangin out with Griffin and Kypton for a grill out and going to the zoo for the first time with Jess and Carmen, even though our trip was interrupted by a thunderstorm. I guess we need rain every once in a while. ;)  I have to admit I was a little nervous about how Blakely might react to the animals at the zoo, but for the short time we were there, she seemed to love them! Especially the super cute red pandas! :)

On one of the nicer days last week, Ross and I tried putting super cute flip flops Blakely got from her cousins, Aubrey and Neely, on her but of course, she hated them! However, we were able to get a few cute pics of her in them while smiling. :)   

One of B's new favorite games is flinging herself on our bed into a pile of pillows! (Sorry for the blurry pics, but I thought they were too cute not to post. :))

Hope everyone's doing well and enjoying this week! LOVES!!





Givin' the wink ;)




Mom, give me your sunglasses!!

Stylin' :)

My turn to take pics :)






I think I'm done...too tired from laughing and flinging myself back!

Ready to go to the zoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment