Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baby Shower and beautiful weather :)

This past weekend, the Rethmeier/Livingston women threw Kelsey and Baby Shaye a shower, and it was a blast!  So thankful and blessed it went well and we were able to spend time with friends and family.


The only picture with Daddy while wearing the headband. :) 

I guess she is more like her mother than we thought....no headbands!!



B got ahold of the camera :)






Uncle Nick and Aunt Kel's niece, Ava...so cute!


Got the camera again :)


One of my good friends from church told me that her and her husband use to give their son, when we was younger, their junk mail to play with. So of course, I though this would be a great way to entertain Blakes. :)  

Ew...I will take one of these and one of those... ;)

oh and one of these!


Yesterday, B and I were able to hang out with, Aunt Kare, Shaddy and Ells. We went for a walk because the weather was just right. Today, I think the temperature got to over 75 degrees and we got to go for another awesome walk with Aunt Holls and Kypton. I could really get use to this kind of weather in Iowa! :)

Mom, I love the weather, but the sun is too bright. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment