Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Daddy's girl :)

It has been an amazing thing to watch the relationship between Ross and Blakes grow! They both share a love that makes me want to cry with tears of joy all the time and I am so very thankful for God blessing our family with that kind of love!

One of the ways Ross shows his love is building/making things for others, and when his oldest sister asked him to build a picnic table for her children he instantly asked if it was okay to build B one too. :)  Here are a few pics to not only show the table, but the crazy and joyful love these two have for one another... :)

Love :)

Silly daddy... ;)

Okay, enough, dad....you're crazy!

Alright, I guess I'll pose with you too, daddy :)

Mom, tell dad to stop!

"CHEEESSEEEE!" (this face seems to be made by her every time a camera comes out...)

love her :)

I know there is a precious smile behind that cup! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment