Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pics :)

As I'm sitting here waiting for Ross to come out of shoulder surgery, I thought I would upload pics that I have had on our computer for a little while now of Blakes and what has been going on at our house. :)


B and I had the awesome privilege of being the witnesses at the signing of our great friends' marriage license! Pretty excited for 03/30/13!!!!
She has fallen in love with her Bitty Baby all over again!
She melts my heart..... :)

The morning of Baby #2's ultrasound...she's pretty proud of her "big sister" shirt :)
Sledding for the first time with dad....not so sure what she thinks?

Outside of our house


2nd snow and much for comfortable sledding with dada :)

Her face says it all :)

again...just look at the face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment