Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

God has truly blessed me with an amazing husband! I have learned so many things by being married, some tough, but mostly good! I went out to dinner with some super close friends from high school the other night and after "complaining" about how much Ross loves doing all kinds of projects around our "new" house, I stopped and thought, "Wow! I need to stop because Rossy's motivation and desire to make things better, is one of the things I love about him." :) He does an awesome job of being a great leader, provider, husband, father, and friend. The other night I think we spent around an hour just laughing at random things! :)


We take turns planning our anniversary celebration each year, and this year was Ross's turn. We went to shopping at the outlet mall and bought a gun for Ross from someone around Williamsburg. The following week, he asked Frama and Papa to watch B, while we went for massages, lunch, and the jewelry store. :) Oh and before we left for Winterset, we stopped and took a picture by one of the covered bridges, our anniversary tradition. It was perfect! :)


She loves her Dada :)

And I'm pretty sure he loves her too ;)

Movin and Groovin :)
Happy 3rd Anniversary!!
Ross bought two new bands to go with my engagement ring..love them! 

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture by the covered bridge! Such a beautiful family - happy 3rd anniversary Emily & Ross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice anniversary gift, Ross! Love your rings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures. How special that Blakes is part of your anniversary picture! :)

    ReplyDelete